Openldap 2.1.22 with Netscape 6.x and up

Hopefully someone has dealt with this issue before and has a quick
answer.  Therefore, I will not go into an in-depth description of my
specific errors unless requested.

Openldap implemenatation:  using inetorgperson.schema for network wide
email address lookup for Netscape clients.

I can successfully access and query openldap 2.1.22 (running on Redhat
9.0) with Netscape 4.7x but not with Netscape 6.x and 7.x.  I have given
read permission to anonymous and enabled ldapv2 in my slapd.conf.

Any feedback would be appreciate.

Thanks!