Re: Editing contacts using Outlook 2000

I currently have not investigated using php / cgi based scripts to manage the ldap directory. I am investigating the feasibility to implement a company wide addressbook using OpenLDAP with the ability for client program to be able to edit the Contact information on the LDAP server. Currently i have only been able to use Ximian Evolution as a client based program to edit the contacts stored on the ldap server.