Re[2]: SASL MD5 - another try

Hello Oliver,

OE> Alexander Lunyov wrote:

>> Hello openldap-software,
>>
>>   I'm still don't get it. Let's play it step by step.
>>
>>   1. Install Cyrus-SASL 2.1.13 with default options in configure (not me,
>>      it's port in FreeBSD).
>>   2. Install OpenLDAP 2.1.21 with --enable-sasl option in configure
>>      (also port).

OE> Sorry, but OpenLDAP 2.1.21 has never been in FreeBSD ports. We skipped
OE> directly from 2.1.20 to 2.1.22.

    Oops, sorry, it was with 2.1.20, but 2.1.21 i've also installed
    via port, but that port was made by me :) In both cases - same
    result.

OE> Try cd /usr/ports/net/openldap21; make install WITH_SASL=yes

OE> Make sure you do not have other OpenLDAP versions installed with
OE> pkg_info -I 'openldap*'

OE> Also some trace info would be useful - add '-d 255' or something (see
OE> man 8 slapd) to slapd_args in /usr/local/etc/rc.d/slapd.sh.

    Ok, i'll try another time, i'll upgrade ports, and install
    OpenLDAP from ports and then i'll give you logs. It will happen
    today.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:lan_mailing@startatom.ru