Re: Delay in LDAP lookups.

I would probably suspect a dns lookup issue myself.

Probably the first place I would start is putting the server into debug
mode (-d# when you start slapd, 1 is always a good debug level to start
at).   Watch the output to see if anything obvious pops up, or doesn't.
For instance, as soon as you try that command you should see searches...
etc scrolling by.  If you aren't then it's probably a dns resolution
problem.

pwilson