Berkeley DB operations

Hi everybody, maybe this is not an OpenLDAP question because it´s related with the Berkelay DB behaviuor, but perhaps someone of you could help me.

I have a problem with my OpenLDAP Berkeley DB, the number of locker of my database starts growing sometimes and it reaches the limits specified in my DB_CONFIG file in a few days because it does not release the lockers as it should does. The question is, does anybody have the same problem? Is there any way to release the lockers with any other database operation thn the db_recover drastic utility? This is the operation I should perform when the number of lockers reaches the limit because slapd get hanged.

Thanks for help

Jorge