Re: Centralised Address Book

post conf wrote:

I want to have a centralised address book. I installed openldap and did all configuration according to IBM link
"http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-linuxldap-i.html";. But niether outlook nor netscape mail clients are able to see addresses in address book. I do not know where I am going wrong. I have given search order i.e DN correctly in both mail clients.
Any pointers or hints in this regard will be very helpful.

Have you tried to search for an address ? The automatic list comes not, only with third-party tools (i have read, but nothing found).

--
Gruß,
 Andreas