Re: solaris 9 ldap client with tls?

Hi again.

Would it be possible to post just the part about how you got tls:simple
authentication to work for a solaris 9 client (native tools!?!) to an
openldap server? If I can get there, that would be a miracle. I've
banged my head on this for MANY days now, and all it's gotten me is
depression.

I dislike Solaris more every day, and I used to love it.

brian.