Re: solaris 9 and openldap

Hi.

> -2nd, I've read a lot about adding schema definition to openldap in
> order to accept solaris client authentification, is it still mandatory
> to do it ?
Look into the schema files. If you are going to use some
objects/objectClasses from those schemas - you have to include it. For
instance nis.schema comtains posixAccount objectClass descriptionm which you
need to authenticate UNIX users. Solaris.schema file among Solaris stuff
contains memberGid object description which also can be useful. But anyway
it costs nothing to include it into configuration.

> -3rd, can I first start without TLS/SSL binds, I just want to start with
> a simple configuration, TLS/SSL are mandatory ?
No, they are not.

Alexei.