ldap_add: Strong(er) authentication required

Hi all,

I have a problem with adding ldap entries with openldap-2.1.21. I have a file with the required entries to add and when I issue the command "ldapadd -x -f file", it says the following error

adding new entry "dc=sipLS"
ldapadd: update failed: dc=sipLS
ldap_add: Strong(er) authentication required (8)
      additional info: modifications require authentication

I have no authentication enabled in slapd.conf file and I don't need any. With previous versions(openldap-2.0.25) everything works fine for me. Is there any change in the new one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
- Mohan.

--
Mohana Sundaram K.S.