Nss_ldap missing aclocal-1.6

Hi,

I am trying to install nss_ldap, but I got this error message when I am
doing make command. What is aclocal-1.6?

cd . && /bin/sh /home/codywang/nss_ldap-207/missing --run aclocal-1.6
/home/codywang/nss_ldap-207/missing: aclocal-1.6: command not found
WARNING: `aclocal-1.6' is needed, and you do not seem to have it handy
on your
         system.  You might have modified some files without having the
         proper tools for further handling them.  Check the `README'
file,
         it often tells you about the needed prerequirements for
installing
         this package.  You may also peek at any GNU archive site, in
case
         some other package would contain this missing `aclocal-1.6'
program.
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 1

Cody Wang