Openldap problems with BerkeleyDB

Hi,

I installed BerkeleyDB.4.1 with Unix support, I have written the
commands:

../dist/configure
make

make install

make clean
make

-----

Do you know what is the command for execute that application????

The problem is when I trying the openldap installation, I have this
error:

[root@azteca openldap-2.1.21]# ./configure
Copyright 1998-2003 The OpenLDAP Foundation,  All Rights Reserved.
        Restrictions apply, see COPYRIGHT and LICENSE files.
Configuring OpenLDAP 2.1.21-Release ...
checking for mawk... mawk
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for db.h... no

configure: error: BDB: BerkeleyDB not available

Regards

Octavio RAMIREZ ROJAS
UVSQ-PRISM
VERSAILLES