Re: autofs and linux client - wierdness

I discovered my problem. Solution here for anyone else stuck with this:

allow bind_v2 bind_anon_dn

if this line is split onto two lines it doesnt work eg
allow bind_v2
allow bind_anon_dn
no error messages when parsing the slapd.conf file. Having discovered
this, I can see that the man page does in fact imply this... should read
the fine manual more carefully ;)

thanks for the ldif Andrea - it was helpful to know of a config that
definitely works.

Additional note: this works on redhat but havent got it to work on
Debian(sarge).

--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445