Can't I add more than on suffix

Hello All,

Why I could not able add more than one suffix to my .conf file.Is there any
specific reason.

If I add more than one suffix and try to start slapd service i got the
following error message.

[root@devserv shreedhar]# /usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 4
daemon_init: <null>
daemon: socket() failed errno=97 (Address family not supported by protocol)
bdb_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.25: (December 19, 2002)
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 44: rootpw can only be set when
rootdn
is under suffix
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

I am clear that rootdn under second suffix.

Advance thanks for any ideas.

Regards,
Sreedhar Bhaskararaju