web archive of openldap mailing list

Is there a web-based archive around of past posts?  I'm sure my question has
been asked before --

after configuring slapd.conf correctly, should you be able to do a
ldapsearch   (with no args?)

is
ldaps_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

mean that I am still missing something?

I'm pretty sure I created the migration scripts correctly for passwd,hosts &
group

but when i try to add the ldif's I get this:

ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,dc=telaetas,dc=sytes,dc=net" -W -f /tmp/hosts.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=drake,ou=Hosts,dc=telaetas,dc=sytes,dc=net"
ldap_add: No such object
        additional info: parent does not exist

Any help would be greatly appreciated, seems like i've been banging my head on
the LDAP wall for a few weeks now...

-Michael

--- cody wang <codywang@clunet.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After I load Openldap 2.1.22 that I don't have autofs.schema and
> kerberosobject.schema. So, I just went to web site to grab 2 of these
> add into schema directory then try to do migration scripts. Then, I try
> to start slapd, it shows krbName attribute is not found so again I went
> to web site then grab a krbName attribute. However, it's still not
> working because krbName name is still not show up in ldif file. I had
> this work before, but I forgot why is not working this time. More, I
> remember there was a 'accout' issue as well.
>
> Cody

=====
G. Michael Amante
amante@telaetas.com