Very newbie question: userpassword attribute + SHA encryption

Hi, List.

I would like to migrate a netscape directory server to openldap. I've
searched the mailing lists archive and found many entries for this topic,
but I didn't really found an answer to my question.

My problem is the userpassword attribute. On netscape directory server, it
is stored with SHA encryption. I would like to know if I can I copy
directly the hash from netscape directory userpassword attribute to
openldap userpassword attribute?

(The "string" I want to copy has the form userpassword:
{SHA}JWbM0L8IElbc556eRnTeW1rns9s=)

I guess no.

Is there a way, then, to copy all users password stored in a hash form to
openldap?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Best regards,
Kader