RE: Test

Hello,
I'm quiet new with OpenLDAP, and I have some problems with the filter :

If my filter is like "(&(objectclass=*)(memberOf=*))" I receive all the
values. If I look the attribute "memberOf" I see things like
"CN=DD_TPerm-Dispatching-RZ-Meggen,OU=Corp_DD-AGRP,OU=Corp_Distribution,
OU=Corp_Group,OU=Corp_Org,OU=Corp,DC=corproot,DC=net"

I want to refine my research to filter all users from group
"OG_IT-DCS-OCC-CB-BPS".
How can I do this? If I write "(&(objectclass=*)(memberOf=OG_IT*))" I
get nothing. Same if I write "(&(objectclass=*)(memberOf=CN=OG_IT*))" or
even if I write "(&(objectclass=*)(memberOf=O*))"

How does the filter work in this case (when there are more attribute
with the same name -> memberOf)?

For information here is the structure of my ldap dir

CORPROOT
 -OU=AW
 -OU=COM
 -OU=IT
  --OU=IT_Org
   ---OU=IT_Group   <-Group names with cn=IT_* and an attribute member
for each user
   ---OU=IT_Users   <-User names with cn=TFR* and an attribute MemberOf
for each group wich the user is member of