RE: Openldap for HP-UX

Hi:

I downloaded openldap-2.1.3 from http://gatekeep.cs.utah.edu/hppd/hpux/Networking/Misc/openldap-2.1.3/openldap-2.1.3-sd-11.20.depot.gz

I installed it with success.  I configured slapd.conf file.   But when I try to load a ldif file that I brought from my RedHat 8.0 Linux server, the objects and attributes began loading until the uid entry made fail as the following sequence message shows:

adding new entry "cn=SistemasDesarrollo,ou=Servicios,ou=Usuarios,dc=Guayaquil, dc=maint,dc=com,dc=ec"

adding new entry "uid=fsilva,ou=Servicios,ou=Usuarios,dc=Guayaquil, dc=maint,dc=com,dc=ec"

ldapadd: update failed: uid=fsilva,ou=Servicios,ou=Usuarios,dc=Guayaquil, dc=maint,dc=com,dc=ec

ldap_add: Object class violation (65)

            additional info: invalid structural object class chain (inetOrgPerson/account)

The same ldif file is already working on my RedHat 8.0 Linux server.

Does anybody know what is wrong?

What can I do to load correctly this ldif file?

Thanks,

Francis Silva

Maint Cia. Ltda.

593 4 2311144