Office Address Book

If this is the wrong list, please point me to the right one, and accept my
apologies.

I cannot resolve the problem with the address book of the Outlook XP, it
doesn't display anything until I do a search for the name, and then the
information is displayed.

How can I do for displaying the directory information when I enter to the
address book of the Outlook?

It looks like Outlook made a null search, the slapd.log says this when I
enter to the address book:

slapd[28124]: conn=0 op=1 SRCH base="" scope=0 filter="(objectClass=*)"

I have try with this directive at slapd.conf:

defaultsearchbase dc=univo,dc=com

But it doesn?t work.

All comments are welcome; at least you have read this message.

Thanks in advance.

Juan Carlos G. Velasco