ACL /Group : Help me, Please :

Hello everybody,
I have a problem whith ACL.
I want to allow access to my database of members of a group.
I write this in my slapd.conf :

access to  *
      by anonymous
      by group="cn=LpfAdministatorsGroup,ou=LpfAdministrators,o=lpfroot"
write

and this is the group :

dn: cn=LpfAdministratorsGroup,ou=LpfAdministrators,o=lpfroot
cn: LpfAdministratorsGroup
objectClass: top
objectClass: groupOfNames
member: uid=lpfadmin, ou=LpfAdministrators, o=lpfroot

when i make the following command to authenticate with a member of my
group, i have this result:

ldapsearch -h "HOST" -p PORT -D
                                           "uid=lpfadmin,ou=LpfAdministrators,o=lpfroot"

                                           -W -b "o=lpfroot" "(objectclass
                                           =*)"
                                           <
Enter LDAP Password:

# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <o=lpfroot> with scope sub
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 1

Consequently, i don't see any entry of my database. Why ?
Can someone help me, please?

Thanks in advance