Re: SSL3 alert write:fatal:unknown CA

--On Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:50 PM +0200 Pierre Burri <pierre@globeall.de> wrote:

Hi
thank you for your suggestion. I looked for a while on openldap.org and
didn't  find the article you are mentioning. But, I found the article
"How to use I  use TLS/SSL?" in the Faq-O-Matic which gave me some
answers.
I'm just testing OpenLDAP to get the know how and that's why I'm not
going to  buy a "real" certificate.
Nevertheless, I'm still curious about de document you are talking about...

Pierre,

It was posted to the list just a few days before your email. I deleted it soon after.

However, I suggest reading this as well:

<http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS_howto.html>

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount