Re: How to Confuse SSO

Hi,

"cody wang" <codywang@clunet.edu> writes:

> Hi
>
> I want to set-up Single Sign On (SSO) solution on Redaht Linux. However,
> I have read many web site reference that use different application so I
> am confused which on can be used for SSO?
>
> Do I need configure all of them? Do I really need Kerberos 5? Do I still
> miss something? Is TLS/SSL nessary for SSO?
>
> Kerberos 5/Cyrus-sasl/Open LDAP/Berkeley DB/pam_ldap/nss_ldap

All this mechanisms stand for a different concept of authentification and
authorisation. Depending on your network and platforms you may chose
an authentification concept that meet your requirements.
Define your goals and then make your decision.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung
Tel:040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521