From: Yossef Korang [mailto:yossef@yossefk.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 1:10 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Passwords in OpenLDAP

I'm looking at OpenLDAP as a way of authenticating users, and I am
trying to find out specifically how the passwords will work, more
specifically, how to have ldap get the current user's password.  I'm
looking through the archives, but I haven't found anything, yet, on the
topic.

Any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.