Slapd.conf - how to configure ldap

Hi,

I'm a newbie in using OpenLDAP. I 'd like to configure it here.
I just like to set up a basic configuration in order to have a server running. After having done this, I'd like to use the PADL MigrationTools in order to create the database.

What is the difference between this two lines :
suffix "dc=sante, dc=ux, dc=fr"
suffix "o=sante, c=fr"

Can I have this two lines in the same slapd.conf file ?
Must I have the same dc and o ? I do not understand anything

I'd like to use a basic LDBM database.

Can anyone help me to get a correct (basic) slapd.conf using the following
domain = sante.univ.fr
organisation = fac

manager (rootdn) = Manager
rootpw (define using slappasswd)

if
rootpw secret
does this means that manager is stored in the database with its password ?

Any help greatly welcomed
Thanks

Stéphane Cesbron

Email : stephane.cesbron@nantes.inserm.fr
Tél : 02.40.41.29.97
The information transmitted is intended exclusively for the person or entity
material. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or other action based upon
the information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you receive this information in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from any and all computers. Dutchtone does
not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this information, nor does
it accept liability for any delays.