alias or seeAlso

Hi,

i'm new to ldap but i succeded to build two systems with your software and running nicely.

Now I have a specific problem:

I have a subtree that contains pki related infos of the users and another subtree containing misc. user infos.

We are using Lotus Notes for mailings and each of the trees can be searched!

Now I would like to seach the misc. sub-tree and have the pki subtree be presented also!!

I have tried seeAlso then alias but none of them worked as desired!
Notes does not have an option like -a search nor does a DEREF search in the ldap.conf helps!

Any practical hints???

best regards

Nick