RE: aix 5L and openldap

if they havent updated that util, the ldap auth looks in cn=aixsecdb or someother odd dn for users.  i would post to nss_ldap at padl and try out that module...
-----Original Message-----
From: Ang, Melissa [mailto:MAng@axsone.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:54 AM
To: Openldap Ldap Server (E-mail)
Subject: aix 5L and openldap

You entered an invalid login name or password

melissa
NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.