sendmail access map with ldap

I have sendmail access map working with ldap.
However, access lookups result in too many ldap queries.

So, I'm trying to get my sendmail config tweaked so that I don't have 20+ queries for each incoming email!

These make sense; check the hostname and ip:

(sendmailMTAKey=connect:mail.mydomain.com)
(sendmailMTAKey=mail.mydomain.com)
(sendmailMTAKey=connect:mydomain.com)
(sendmailMTAKey=mydomain.com)
(sendmailMTAKey=connect:com)
(sendmailMTAKey=com)
(sendmailMTAKey=connect:192.168.1.4)
(sendmailMTAKey=192.168.1.4)
(sendmailMTAKey=connect:192.168.1)
(sendmailMTAKey=192.168.1)
(sendmailMTAKey=connect:192.168)
(sendmailMTAKey=192.168)
(sendmailMTAKey=connect:192)
(sendmailMTAKey=192)

These I'd like to turn off, since I don't use access maps for setting server features for certain clients, or for matching the 'from' address.
This is probably more of a sendmail question, but does anyone have any experience with this, as I'm likely to see the same issues with virtualusertable and aliases...

(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:mail.mydomain.com)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:mydomain.com)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:com)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:192.168.1.4)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:192.168.1)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:192.168)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:192)
(sendmailMTAKey=srv_features:)