Re: Newbie - error in Slapd.conf

Is there any script/tool that I can use to add/delete entries on the fly?

thanks
sam

Jason L W Lynn wrote:

Here is an excerpt:

# Indices to maintain
index   default pres,eq
index   uid
index   objectClass     eq

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 08:47, sam wun wrote:

I still getting error. do you mind post your slapd.conf as a working example?

Thanks
sam

Jason L W Lynn wrote:

I believe you need to tell it what to do with those attributes:

e.g. "index cn,sn,uid pres,eq"

I also have my 'default' index directive before all my other index
directives.