stable version

Hello,

I am having a lot of problems with mdy ldap. Another time it broke down.

Jun 13 10:19:18 coco slapd[1902]: bdb(dc=Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid,dc=es): Lock table is out of available locker entries
Jun 13 10:19:18 coco slapd[1902]: => bdb_idl_fetch_key: get failed: Cannot allocate memory (12)

I reboot but the problem persists.

This is the problem this time, but other times it broke down with other problems. So I think my version it's not stable.
My question is what ldap stable version can I use? It would be good to have the Suse package. I want to put a PDC in Samba validating against Ldap.

Now I am using:

Linux Suse 8.0
openldap2-2.1.4-46
openldap-lib-1.2.13