Re: Building a private backend

I wrote:
>Chris Brook writes:
>> Is there any doc on how to go about building a private backend?
> (...)
> Also update include/portable.h.in, include/portable.nt, and
> servers/slapd/backend.c.

Oh, and document it in doc/man/man5/slapd-<backend-name>.5 and refer to
that in doc/man/man5/slapd.conf.5.  See the other slapd-*.5's for the
structure of backend documentation.  If you don't know man format
(nroff), write the documentation in text format, preferably mimicing the
format you get from e.g.
    man slapd-perl
or
    nroff -man doc/man/man5/slapd-perl.5 | less -s
Hopefully someone (maybe I) will convert it to man format.

--
Hallvard