RE: ldap libraries and network timeouts

What would need to be patched to get this working? Can
I just do a setsockopt somewhere? For some reason my
LDAP server didn't respond to a query today (another
issue), and as a result my ldap client hung forever.
Since I run my ldap client from within another
program, this is a problem for me which I'd like to
avoid.

Thanks,
Dave