Re: Slightly OT: Sun ONE DS vs OpenLDAP

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 20:22, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> --On Monday, June 09, 2003 8:02 PM -0500 Gustavo Lozano
> <glozano@noldata.com> wrote:
>
> > In the last 2 years, I have had like 4 or 5 crahshes with OpenLdap, I
> > still want to see the first Crash of a SunOne Directory Server.
>
> What version of OpenLDAP?  Our netscape directory server is less than
> reliable.  We've found our 2.1.x OpenLDAP servers to be faster & more
> reliable.

Allways the last!

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation
glozano@noldata.com                               Calle 46 No. 40-19

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

This Message has been scanned for Virus Content using RAV Antivirus.
Get your copy of RAV Antivirus at Noldata, send mail to
sales@noldata.com                http://noldata.com