From: Mike Carpenter
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 1:45 PM
Subject: Question about ObjectClasses

I am currently experimenting with LDAP.  My company would like to use it as
a central point of administration for our Radius, Samba & Squid servers.
However something I was reading in the samba.schema file about objectclasses
and LDAPv3 has me wondering:

Can an LDAPv3 record have more than 1 objectclass?   The samba.scheme file
makes mention that starting in OpenLDAP 2.1, records will only be allowed
one objectclass.

Currently my test records have 3 objectclasses (person, radius,
sambaaccount).  This is so I can access the attributes needed for each of
the applications for each user DN.   Is this incorrect?

Thanks