Re: LDAP + Samba 3.0alpha24-2

Well, I've successfully configured Samba 2.2.7 under AIX 4.3.3 as a PDC
authenticating users against a directory running on OpenLDAP 2.1.16 under
RedHat Linux 7.2. It was a simple test implementation for a handful
of client machines. I would think that Samba 3.0 would work as well. I
mostly followed this doc:

http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.html#SAMBA-LDAP-HOWTO

--
Kirk Turner-Rustin