Re: Hello again ...

1) Do NOT reply to me directly -- keep it on the list.

2) Which of those new files you are including defines systemName,
eSystem and/or ePerson?

3) What does that definition look like?

4) The filenames suggest you are attempting to use the completely
outdated OpenLDAP 1.x software.  What version of OpenLDAP are you using?
RedHat 7.3 installed both 1.x and 2.0 by default.

Today at 12:48pm, "Sánchez Bermejo, Gustavo" wrote:

> You need to answer the following questions:
>
> Which LDAP server is complaining about unknown attributes?
> Which attributes are unknown?
> What should the definition of those attributes be?
>
> We really need to know what your OS is, and which version of OpenLDAP
> you are having problems with to be able to help you.

> ----------
>
> OpenLDAP shows the error in the moment of adding the LDIF file, indicating
> that there unknown attributes and object class violations.
> I known I need create new schema with that objectclasses and attributes and
> I got them from IBM web page, but I can solve the problem.
>
> My "new includes" from "slapd.conf" are:
>
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.ldapsyntaxes
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.matchingrules
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.system.at
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.system.oc
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.user.at
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.user.oc
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.ibm.at
> include /etc/openldap/schema/ibm/IBM.V3.ibm.oc
>
> For example, "systemName" is an unknown attribute, and "eSystem" or
> "ePerson" create an objectclass violation error.
> My OpenLDAP runs under Linux Red Hat 7.3 and was installed automaticaly with
> Red Hat.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===