Re: SASL - Digest-MD5

DISREGARD last message.  By not specifying -H to the ldapsearch,
ldapsearch took it upon itself (I guess) to query ldap.test.com instead
of enterprise.test.com (basically) which happened to be an actual
machine running LDAP, but did not support SASL.

New problem:
For simple searches w/o authentication (-x) and by specifying '-H
ldap://enterprise.test.com' the search works just fine.  Now, if I try
an authenticated search :

ldapsearch -v -d -1 -H ldap://enterprise.test.com -U jdoe
-Y digest-md5 -b 'dc=enterprise,dc=test,dc=com' '(objectClass=*)'

I am getting the following :

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error

This just seems to be getting worse and worse... :)

Thanks,

jason

--
Jason L W Lynn <jlwlynn@uab.edu>