RE: Account Login / schema question

Bingo! The pam_filter reference was the ticket.
Thank you!!!!

Ric

PS: Also, yes, the error I get is the structural object error. But with the correction to ldap.conf, that ceases to be a problem. Using objectClass=people provides the same as "account". So I probably won't bother with creating my own objectClass.

Thanks again.