Re: PASSWORDS (2)

Hi Alexei ,
Thank you for your reply
Lets me explain my problem

when I add ldap users I user plain text password in ldiff and it works
fine, but when I migrate users using migrate_passwd script
the password field in ldiff file is crypted
for example if users password is "secret"
it is encrypted like this
userPassword: {crypt}$1$suVyumXc$AwQMlKX6KFGt2Uj4FhPmW/

when I am checking it by squid_ldap_auth it gives me an error

how can I make passwords available to authenticate users ...

Thanks