Are you using OpenLDAP with IPv6, and how useful is it to you?

I'm a bit curious how many actually know that they are using IPv6 with
OpenLDAP and whether it is useful to you. I'm aware that in many cases
it really doesn't matter, and some are probably using it without being
aware. This is perhaps a silly question, I ask because I'm involved in
a project that would like to know something about applications and how
much IPv6 is actually used. Also, if you have any IPv6 specific issues
please let me know.

I think it's best if you send replies directly to me, since most won't
be all that interested. Although I might post a summary to the list.

Stig