Migrating to openldap from netscape ds / ms active directory

Hullo

I have dug around and can't find much on this, which I thought a bit
odd, so possibly I've just got hold of the wrong end of the stick.

I'm tring to run an application that currently runs against netscape
directory service and appears to have an Active Directory schema - as it
makes much use of GUIDs (but it could be a netscape one, I can't tell).
Nearly all ldap queries use a filter based on a GUID value.

I don't have access to the netscape environment and can't penetrate the
MS documentation.  I don't think that there are extensions beyond what
the manufacturer has used. I do not wish to change the application as it
will continue to run against the ns ds.

Can anyone point me at the schemata files that I'll need to get slapd to
understand either the ms or ns models?

tia

tim