./configure problems

Hi,

I apologize if this message has appeared more than once.. my email format was set to "html" and was messing up the message.

Wondering if someone can help me out here...

I'm trying to link in the BDB database without any luck. I can't seem to get the options right in the ./configure. I have the following configured

--enable-ldap=yes --enable-ldbm=yes --with-ldbm-api=berkeley

I have have the BDB libriaries in the /usr/local/lib and have set the LDFLAGS="/usr/local/lib".

I keep getting no's to all the DB Link tests and utimately "BDB: BerkeleyDB not available"

Any ideas?

Could you please reply to my email address as well... I'm not sure if I'm getting the list emails...

Thanks.