Re: slapadd, 1 million entries, some NEW numbers

Hi Andreas!

This tests are really interesting. Someone told me, that Hyperthreading is in some cases junk, because the scheduler of the system thinks it has 4 real CPUs and doesn't spread the processes on the CPUs optimal.

If you have some spare time with the machine - just kidding ;) - could you make the same test without Hyperthreading? It would take some time until I have 1 million entries here for feeding OpenLDAP :(

Chris