Re: Samba+LDAP+PDC

hi,

I'm in the same boat as the last user Jason, but I have me in as a user
and get:

May 23 14:36:39 robson slapd[8687]: conn=130 op=18 SRCH base="dc=jsthrower,dc=co
m" scope=2 filter="(&(objectClass=posixAccount)(uid=KAMLOOPS\5Cjleach))"

I don't think that is right. My domain is Kamloops and that will not match
any uid; uid is just 'jleach'.

Any ideas.

j.

..... Jason C. Leach