Slapd access violation

Hi,

We've repeatedly encountered a serious and puzzling problem when importing
data into Netscape DS. An export was done from the command line (with no
flags). The resulting ldif we attempted to import (unmodified) from the
command line (using only -i to specify the ldif file name), and we got a
access violation on slapd.exe displayed from Dr Watson. We managed to
reproduce this on another machine using the same ldif.

Has anyone encountered any like this before with OpenLDAP, or is this likely
to be a Netscape sepcific error?

Thanks v much in advance for any help.