Re: Active directory and openldap

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Michel Lacle wrote:

> Yes it is possible.
>
>   We are doing it at my university. Quite a complicated process though to
> setup.
>
> Michel.

Would you be able to offer any tips on how you proceeded to get it working, or
perhaps on the overall architecture ?

I was under the impression that one could establish a trust relationship beteen
an Active Directory domain and a non-Microsoft Kerberos realm in order to establish
connectivity like this....?

Corey

Corey Scholefield - coreys@uvic.ca
Unix Systems Administrator
University of Victoria Computing Services
Victoria, B.C. Canada