Stress Testing

Hello all,

I've been looking around on the mailing list for information on LDAP stress testing and haven't been able to find much detail on what programs people have used to test LDAP entry change and queries.

My intention is to show that LDAP (then LDAP2DNS -> DNS) are systems that can also handle large amounts of dynamic updates (think thousands of PDAs updating a single server every 8 seconds with its new location).

Does anyone have any stress testing packages / scripts or pointers they'd be willing to share? :)

Thanks.

-Edward