Deleting entries

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to ask a quick question, make sure I have the correct syntax around before I start deleting stuff from mydirectory.

I have the following entry:

# Administrators, Groups, courtesymortgage, com
dn: cn=Administrators,ou=Groups,dc=courtesymortgage,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
gidNumber: 220
cn: Administrators

If I want to delete this entry, I would perform the following:

ldapdelete -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=courtesymortgage,dc=com" -W
Enter LDAP Password:
<then type this> dn: cn=Administrators,ou=Groups,dc=courtesymortgage,dc=com

I am not quite sure, but thought i'd ask really quickly.

I appreciate it.

Best,

Jason