From: Jeff Warnica [mailto:jeffw@chebucto.ns.ca]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 11:20 PM
To: OpenLdap Software List
Subject: remote SASL bind fails, local/simple OK

See subject..

>From the same host as the server I can authenticate both with the SASL
DIGEST-MD5 method as well as with the simple bind. From a remote host, I
can authenticate with the simple bind as well, but not with any SASL
mech... This is what I get:

$ ldapsearch -h clio -b "o=chebucto,c=ca" -s sub  -D
"uid=jeffw,ou=staff,ou=people,o=chebucto,c=ca" -Y DIGEST-MD5 -W

$

Any help would be much appreciated... TIA

--
Jeff Warnica <jeffw@chebucto.ns.ca>
NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not