LDAP for Mail

Hi people,

I am trying to configure my mail without the help from the computer guys, They have not even know what ldap is. I just make a seacrh in the ldap database and found the next info:

# REEJHAL, Recipients, EU1, Ericsson
dn: cn=REEJHAL,cn=Recipients,ou=EU1,o=Ericsson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: Top
rdn: REEJHAL
cn: Joaquin Henriquez Alzola (REE)
distinguishedName: cn=REEJHAL,cn=Recipients,ou=EU1,o=Ericsson
rfc822Mailbox: Joaquin.Henriquez-Alzola@ree.ericsson.se
mail: Joaquin.Henriquez-Alzola@ree.ericsson.se
textEncodedORaddress: c=SE;a=400net;p=ericsson;o=ree;s=Henriquez-Alzola;g=Joaq
uin;ou1=ex1;
otherMailbox: smtp$Joaquin.Henriquez-Alzola@ex1.ree.ericsson.se
otherMailbox: MS$ERICSSON/EU1/REEJHAL
otherMailbox: CCMAIL$Henriquez, Joaquin at EU1
Company: EEM
department: T/GPG
givenName: Joaquin
uid: REEJHAL
MAPI-Recipient: TRUE
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: EE/EEM
sn: Henriquez
(I have omitted some data that is not relevant for this ocassion)

The thing is that if I put cn=Recipients,ou=EU1,o=Ericsson as my search base if I put joaqu.... then it will output me all the names that start with that string. But if you look above there is also a uid and rdn that states REEJHAL. What i want for my mail client is that in case I put reejhal it will also look up for my full email.

Thnaks for the help,

BR,

Joaquin