Re: Postfix+LDAP performance

Diego Thomas wrote:
Hello list,

I Have a mailserver running postfix+ldap and it's making my machine down. 100% of processing.

ps. it's under a HP PII-400/256RAM.

do you know some ways to reduce this?

ERRORS:
ps. this erros happens just when the server is in a
time of lot of mails comming, in normal time the
server works very well.

(Success)
(Timed out)
(Ldap search error)

Thanks everybody

You use indexing? Do you bind to your LDAP? Try it without binding, binding costs much performance.

regards
--

Computers are like airconditioners:
  They stop working properly if you open windows.