Re: Help with dcObject

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Dave Horsfall wrote:

>   dn: dc=au,dc=cordoors,dc=com
>   objectclass: dcObject
>   objectclass: top
>   dc: au
>   creatorsname: cn=CIHoncho,dc=cordoors,dc=com
>   modifytimestamp: 20030214022630Z
>   modifiersname: cn=CIHoncho,dc=cordoors,dc=com
>   createtimestamp: 20020613065220Z

Just found the problem, within seconds after posting this (I hate it when
that happens)...

It needs "objectclass: domain" as well.

Does anyone happen to have a derivation tree in their possession?  I could
add it to my utility (which has an incomplete tree).

I guess I could knock something up in Perl, and have it parse the schema
files, but surely someone's done this before?

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia